Thursday, 2 August 2012


Got so much on at the moment I have been very lax in posting, so I am going to try and do better. Here is a new mask we did for a French larp group. All latex with separate tenticles stuck on.
Hope you like
May try one later with faom tenticles as they will move more naturally.

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Here is the skull knee plate option for the new armour. We intend to make a few different versions, such as lion, eagle as well as the skull and plain versions.

New armour

We are nearing completion on the new suit of armour. No name for it as yet but here are the fully articulated lower leg and knee pieces.

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Skyrim Daedric sword

Finished this a little while ago. I was commissioned to make this sword from skyrim. It was a challenge as the sword need to look curved, but it has a straight core inside.
Made from plastizote foam and latex with a cast poly handle.

Monday, 30 January 2012

Steampunk helmet final

I have finished and painted up the prototype for the steampunk helm. See what you think. I am very pleased with how this came out.

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

WW1 Steampunk helm and face plate

This is the piece I am making for the competition we ran last year.

Moulded from the clay sculpt and cast out in fibre glass so I could get it sanded and detailed. This is almost ready for final moulding. I still have to make the breather/filter parts, but they will be made and moulded separately.